Charleston SC Real Estate
We appreciate you visiting our Charleston SC Real Estate
site and look forward to assisting you in your next real estate transaction. Whether selling
a home, we pride ourselves on being the real estate experts in the Charleston SC area. You’ll find our main blog
to be a great resource for the latest news for those living in the Charleston, sc area or relocating to Charleston. We currently have 9 blogs
1) Charleston SC Fine Homes & Estates
: This blog is dedicated to the fine homes, market conditions, subdivisions, builders and amenities of the Charleston SC area.
2) Charleston SC New Construction : This blog is dedicated to new homes, new communities, home builders and the new home buying process.
3) Mount Pleasant SC Real Estate: This blog is dedicated to all things Mt. Pleasant SC including homes for sale, market snapshot, neighborhoods and happenings around town.
4) Isle of Palms SC Real Estate: This Blog is dedicated to the Isle of Palms SC real estate market conditions, subdivisions, builders, and amenities of the Isle of Palms, Sullivan’s Island, and Daniel Island South Carolina.
5) Johns Island SC and James Island SC Real Estate: This Blog is dedicated to Johns Island SC real estate market conditions, subdivisions, builders, and amenities of the Johns Island, James Island, and Folly Beach South Carolina.
6) Daniel Island SC Real Estate: This Blog is dedicated to Daniel Island SC real estate market conditions, subdivisions, builders, and amenities.
7) Summerville SC Real Estate: This Blog is dedicated to the Summerville SC real estate market conditions, subdivisions, builders, and amenities of Summerville, Monks Corner and Goose Creek South Carolina.
8) Downtown Charleston SC Real Estate: This Blog is dedicated to the Downtown Charleston SC real estate market conditions, neighborhoods, builders, and amenities of the Downtown Charleston South Carolina area.
9) Carolina Park Real Estate: This Blog is dedicated to the Carolina park subdivision of Mt. Pleasant South Carolina, we will cover the subsections of the subdivision, builders, Business’s and amenities of the neighborhood
We understand that many factors impact choosing your new home. To name just a few: proximity to work, the neighborhood, the area amenities and the schools are always at the tops of homebuyers wish lists in the Charleston housing market. In order to help familiarize you with a particular area, we have provided neighborhood overviews as well as providing a ranking of top Charleston school systems
, top Charleston elementary schools
, top Charleston middle schools
and top Charleston high schools
. During your homebuyer’s strategy session
, we’ll help you create your wish list and use that to find your new home.
In the meantime, please be sure to use our powerful property search
tools, resources and information. You’ll find that our clients love our property search tools, including the ability to search by subdivision or condo, the advanced search (which includes a school search). You can even get pre-qualified for financing quickly with one of our preferred lenders
We specialize in homes, land, Beachfront, condo, townhome, and new construction for sale in Charleston
, Mount Pleasant
, Isle of Palms
, Sullivan’s Island
, James Island, Johns island
, North Charleston
, Daniel Island
, Moncks Corner
, Goose Creek
, Awendaw, Hanahan, Kiawah Island and Seabrook Island
. If you’re ready to schedule a complimentary home market analysis or an exclusive homebuyer’s strategy session, give us a call at 843-709-6687.
This site features all listings from every company including Century 21
, RE/MAX, Exit Realty, Prudential Realty, Assist to Sell, Coldwell Banker and many more so SEARCH away! Buying or selling a home in today’s market just got easier. Free Home Evaluation
If you are selling Real Estate in the Charleston sc area
– We’ll ease your selling experience by developing the best strategies and negotiating the highest value for your property, with the least amount of frustration and stress to you.
There has never been a better time to enter the Charleston Real Estate market. The Charleston South Carolina area is seeing property values increase at an enormous rate, and experts predict that Real Estate values in this area will continue to rise. If you are thinking about buying – the time to act is now!